*2.2.2* - 04.11.2016
* Removed some unnecessary logging [satoshi]
*2.2.1* - 30.06.2016
* Changed the Vimeo fix introduced in 2.2.0 so videos can be shown at their
original size again, without black areas.
*2.2.0* - 29.06.2016
* Fix for Vimeo API changes that caused videos to be in SD resolution or lower
by default. See: https://vimeo.com/forums/api/topic:283559
Since the Vimeo API no longer supports getting videos at their original dimensions
we'll default to 1280x720 just like with Youtube videos.
* Upgraded jQuery to 3.0.0, this drops supports for IE8.
If you need IE8 support, keep using jQuery 1.x.
*2.1.4* - 22.02.2016
* Upgraded jQuery to 1.12.1 to fix some positioning issues in Internet Explorer.
*2.1.3* - 09.01.2016
* Updated jQuery to 1.12.0.
*2.1.2* - 05.09.2015
* Fixed Fresco.hide() throwing an error when already hidden.
*2.1.1* - 21.08.2015
* Fixed iOS 8.4.1 requiring 2 clicks on the close button to close [lantek]
*2.1.0* - 20.08.2015
* Switched to a UMD wrapper to add Node/CommonJS support.
Previous versions only used AMD and globals.
* Removed Packer compression, we're now using Uglify/YUI to play
nicer with your build tools.
*2.0.5* - 14.07.2015
* Fixed a classname issue when switching between video and images.
* Fixed videos not loading when working from a file:// based url.
* Removed the red background from broken thumbnails, made it black instead
so it doesn't jump out as much if a thumbnail just fails to load for any
reason. A broken image will still have a red background and an icon.
*2.0.4* - 17.06.2015
* Made the example pages in the downloads responsive.