*1.4.8* - 17.04.2014
* Fresco is now compatible with RequireJS.
* Added Fresco.disable/enable() methods to make it easier to disable Fresco when working with
and without the API [howells]
Note: Fresco.disable() is not a true disable, a fallback will be used that makes
Fresco.show() calls behave like links when disabled. Use Fresco.fallback(false) should
you need to disable this fallback.
Usage example, disabling Fresco on mobile browsers:
* Added Fresco.fallback(true/false) to toggle the fallback used when Fresco is disabled.
* Fresco API methods are now chainable, so you can do Fresco.fallback(false).disable()
*1.4.7* - 31.03.2014
* Made sure the full width of the viewport is available on touch based devices when only
a single item is shown. This doubles the available space for those items, most noticeable
when an item has a lot more width than height [Paul Sawyer]
*1.4.6* - 06.03.2014
* Fixed an issue that prevented click events within the caption from bubbling up,
event delegation can now be used within the caption [villain189]
* Fixed a CSS issue that made it impossible to select text in the caption with ui: 'inside'
on some browsers.
*1.4.5* - 28.01.2014
* Some CSS changes to avoid conflicts with frameworks like Bootstrap that don't keep the use of
box-sizing: border-box within their own namespace but set it globally making it affect Fresco.
This fixes misaligned close buttons in those cases.
*220.127.116.11* - 17.01.2014
* One more fallback fix for Firefox 26 on Android.
*18.104.22.168* - 16.01.2014
* Fixed a false positive that caused a fallback to be used on Firefox 26 on Android. Also
improved the fallbacks to guard against possible MobileSafari updates like this one [t3chn0r]
*1.4.4* - 16.01.2014
* Fixed a bug that caused onClick: 'next' not to have full width anymore [Voodoopupp]
* Fixed a bug where enabling loop disabled previous/next clicking inside the image [Voodoopupp]
* Fixed a z-index issue with IE8 that prevented previous/next inside the image from being clicked
with ui: 'outside', caused by a change in 22.214.171.124.
*126.96.36.199* - 13.12.2013
* Some more refactoring to improve load times in Chrome.
*1.4.3* - 13.12.2013
* Fixed extreme slowdowns in Chrome when opening groups with lots of images [redshift3d]
Chrome seems to have a bug related to the insertion of elements with low opacity, the DOM freezes
up when many of those elements are inserted at the same time. This made it seem like loading took
longer than needed. We now avoid appending low opacity elements upfront as a workaround.
*188.8.131.52* - 11.12.2013
* Fixed various IE<9 rendering bugs for images with overflow along the x-axis.
* Fixed incorrect offset when using vertical thumbnails with overflow along the x-axis.